1.1 General information
Sarahector.com is owned by Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB, Reg No. 559173-8249 and is a Swedish limited company. To contact the company you can either send an e-mail to email@example.com, or a regular letter to:
Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB
SE-111 44 Stockholm
Sarahector.com sells Alpine Skiing Race suits only if nothing else is announced.
These terms and conditions apply for the marketing and selling of the Products through the Web Shop and, in applicable parts, for the marketing and selling of the Products at announced stores. They also apply in relevant parts for the users/visitors of the Website.
1.2 Delivery and Shipping
Delivery time is – from the date of the order – up to 8 days depending on the end destination. Until February 1:st 2019 the delivery time is 30 days.
The customer has the right to cancel an order in case of delay. Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB has the right to cancel orders made due to that required material and/or services for producing the Product is no longer available and cannot be sourced by reasonable efforts and/or at reasonable prices.
- Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB will in case of a cancellation return all payments for the Product to the customer as soon as possible, and in no case later than 30 days from the date of the receipt of the cancellation.
All Products are shipped with Schenker to the address stated by the customer (or to a pick-up point connected to the stated address and which is used by Schenker). Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB has no obligation to assure that the stated address is valid. Any costs levied upon Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB due to incorrect address or failure to accept delivery will be charged to the customer.
Our deliveries are handled by Schenker. It’s easy, fast and secure to ship with Schenker.
Schenker offer several comfortable and flexible delivery options for your delivery. During the transport you will receive regular updates of the delivery details by text/email.
1.3 Price and payment
The price of each Product is stated in connection with each Product as displayed in the Web Shop. The prices are subject to change and may be changed without advance notice.
Applicable shipping costs will be added to the price of the Product(s) and will be stated separately in the ordering form in the Web Shop before completing the order.
All prices for the Products are stated in SEK with VAT (mervärdesskatt) included.
Payment can be made by credit card only as set out in the Web Shop’s ordering form. All payments are handled and administrated by Stripe.
1.4 Right to cancel orders for Products
The Distance and Doorstep Sales Act (2005:59) (the Act) is applicable for all purchases of Products made through the Web Shop. The customer has the right to cancel an order and return purchased Products in accordance with what is set out in chapter 2 and 5 of the Act (ångerrätt).
The customer has thus the right to cancel an order and return a purchased Product by giving or sending a notice to Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB (to any of the addresses stated in section 1.1 above) within 14 days from the receipt of the Product. The constumer has always a right to give or send the notice within 7 business days from the receipt of the Product. The customer may only use the right to cancel an order and return the Product if the Product is in materially unaltered shape.
In case the customer decides to cancel an order and return the Product, the customer shall arrange for the shipping of already shipped Product(s) to Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB physical address stated in section 1.1 above, and is obligated to pay for the shipping costs.
- Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB will return all payments made for cancelled orders and returned Product as soon as possible following the customer’s exercise of the right to cancel an order and return the Product, and in no case later than 30 days from the date of the customer’s receipt of the Product.
For further details regarding the customer’s right to cancel orders and return Products, please see the Act in its entirety here.
1.5 The Product
If the fabric is not washed according the instructions, the fabric might lose its original quality, shape or/and color.
Only Products made available in the Web Shop from time to time are offered for sale. Products may without advance notice be removed or added in the Web Shop.
1.6 The depiction and description of the Products in the Web Shop
- Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB does not guarantee that the true colors and other features of the Products are accurately reflected in the Web Shop due to the customer’s computer or monitor settings, or due to deficiencies in the depiction or the description of the Products. The Products may also vary slightly from the depictions in the Web Shop.
- Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB is the administrator (personuppgiftsansvarig) of personal data with respect to the processing of the customer’s personal data supplied through the customer’s use of the Web Shop and other services of Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB. The customer has a statutory right to obtain information concerning the personal data that has been registered about the customer, and to have any inaccurate or misleading personal data corrected. In addition, upon the customer’s request, Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB shall delete all personal data Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB possesses regarding the customer. For such requests, please contact Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB on any of the addresses stated in section 1.1 above.
- Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB may use all information that the customer provides in connection with the customer’s ordering and purchase of Products and otherwise when the customer visits and uses the Website. Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB will process personal data about the customer for the administration of all matters concerning the production, shipment and payment of Products ordered, and to provide the customer with offers and other marketing communications from Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB and from Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB’s current and future cooperating partners. Such marketing may also take place via email and text messages. The data will not be disclosed to any third party except when necessary to enable processing in accordance with the purposes specified above.
A cookie is a small text file, which is sent from the server connected to the Website and is stored by the user’s web browser. There are two kinds of cookies; persistent cookies and session cookies. Session cookies are only stored temporarily on the user’s computer and disappear when the user closes the web browser, whereas persistent cookies are stored for up to 12 months on the user’s computer.
The Website uses persistent cookies in order to follow the user’s navigation on the Website and to collect statistical data. The Website uses session cookies in order to enable the user to enter settings in the ordering and purchasing functions of the Web Shop. The Website also uses third party cookies (persistent and temporary) to collect data through analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
In the cookies, information regarding content of the shopping basket and data regarding the customer/user is stored. All cookies belong to Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB and the information obtained through the cookies will not be transferred to a third party.
In case the Website user does not want to accept cookies, the user’s web browser can be set to automatically deny storage of cookies, or is informed each time a website requests to store a cookie. Through the web browser, also previously stored cookies can be erased. The user can also erase cookies manually from the user’s hard drive at any time. See the help function of the web browser for more information. Should the user decide not to accept cookies, certain functionalities of the Website and other websites may be limited.
All complaints regarding a Product shall be sent to Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB by using any of the addresses stated in section 1.1 above.
Individuals under the age of 18 are not allowed to order any Products without their legal guardian’s previous consent. Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB reserves the right not to accept, or to cancel, an order in case the customer’s age – in Sara Hector’s opinion – is in doubt.
All costs for contacts with Sara Hector for the purpose of ordering Products or otherwise, whether through Sara Hector Website, by telephone, by email, by regular letter or otherwise, shall be borne by the user/customer.
The customer uses the Products on its own risk. Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB does not render any other warranty or representation regarding the Products other than what is explicitly set out in these terms and conditions.
The customer visits and uses the Website on its own risk. Hector & Törnqvist Invest AB shall have no liability whatsoever for any damage caused to the customer’s computer hardware, software or other equipment due to viruses, worms or similar contracted from the Website.
Swedish law shall apply to these terms and conditions and to all purchases of Products. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be settled in a Swedish court of general jurisdiction.